When most 11-year-old's are busy playing outside, Bixby, Oklahoma native Tanner Berryhill was turning laps of his first racecar in the INEX Bandolero Series at Texas Motor Speedway. Quick to success, Tanner moved through the ranks of INEX Legend Cars, USST Super Trucks, ASA Late Models, ARCA, NASCAR K&N and Xfinity Series to where he is now, the NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series. Tanner made his debut in NASCAR at just 18-years-old in the Xfinity Series at Richmond International Raceway and has competed in 50 NASCAR National Series races since. A recent college graduate with a degree in Finance, Tanner keeps his schedule busy outside of NASCAR by competing in select ASCS Sprint Car and USAC Midget races, including the Chili Bowl Nationals.
- 7/13/19 NCRA | 81 Speedway | Start: 20th Finish: 10th
- 7/12/19 ASCS | Creek County Speedway | Start: 14th Finish: 10th
- 6/8/19 ASCS | Salina Speedway | Start: 15th Finish: 10th
- 6/7/19 NCRA | 81 Speedway | Start: 6th Finish: 13th
- 1/19/19 | Chili Bowl Nationals | C-Main Start: 4th Finish: 19th
- 1/15/19 | Chili Bowl Nationals | A-Main Start: 12th Finish: 10th
- 12/17/18 USAC | Knepper 55 | A-Main Start: 16th Finish: 7th
- 10/27/18 POWRI | Creek County | A-Main Start: 16th Finish: 9th
- 1/14/17 | Chili Bowl Nationals | C-Main Start: 9th Finish: 19th
- 1/12/17 | Chili Bowl Nationals | A-Main Start: 16th Finish: 15th
- 1/13/20 | Chili Bowl Nationals | Start: Finish:
Feed coming soon
For information regarding merchandise, sponsorship's or any other information please send a message below!